Thank you for your interest in doing business with us.
The mission of PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia Procurement Program is to optimize the Corporation’s performance in relation to the purchase of goods and services. To that end, we look to build relationships with select providers/vendors that can assist us in delivering the highest quality product in a service-oriented, cost-effective manner.
PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia has the following core expectations of all of its suppliers/vendors :
- evidence of the capability to provide the highest quality goods and/or services
- commitment to mutually agreed service standards
- sufficient financial resources to be a reliable and consistent provider
- adherence to the law and regulations in all regards
- compliance with PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia centralized procurement program and its standards/procedures.
Our Next Program
How to register your company with PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia
To register a firm’s interest in doing business with PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia, suppliers are asked to complete and submit a Supplier Registration form. Upon submission, PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia staff will review the information. If the firm meets our standards across a wide range of criteria, the profile will be added to our database for consideration in future opportunities.
Our initial review covers a variety of areas, including:
- financial reports
- industry reports, such as D&B references
- insurance information
Please note that the submission of a completed Supplier Registration form does not obligate PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia to include any given supplier, nor does it guarantee a supplier’s participation, in our bid process.