The Government of the Republic of Indonesia through the Decree of the Ministry of Manpower of the Republic of Indonesia Number 328 of 2019 has approved the Occupational Health and Safety (K3) Implementation Instructions in 2020. PPI, which has been certified with ISO 45001:2018 on OHS Management Systems, also commemorates the following activities:
- Sports Competition and K3 Smart Quiz
PPI carries out sports competition activities in the form of futsal tournaments, and K3 Smart Quiz Competition among PPI workers.
- Selasa Tangga (Stair Tuesday)
Is a campaign of health and environmental care. Every Tuesday during the K3 month, PPI workers are required to go to the work area on the 4th Floor of the Kobexindo building using stairs.
- Flashmob Friday
In the middle of busy working hours on Friday during Month K3, music will be played so that PPI workers can do a flashmob as a form of muscle relaxation.
- HSE TALK, National K3 Month
HSE Talk is a K3 Seminar held during the 2020 National K3 Month by presenting speakers with several topics relevant to K3 that are useful to increase the K3 awareness of PPI Workers as follows:
- The HSE Talk “Snake Rescue Awareness” was held on January 14, 2020. PPI collaborated with the Sioux Indonesian Snake Foundation
- HSE Talk “First Aid for Kids and Family” was held on January 22, 2020 in collaboration with Safekids Indonesia
- HSE Talk “Emergency Response to Flood Disasters” was held on February 6, 2020 with the speaker Mr. Muhammad Dawaman MKKK, a K3 expert
- HSE Talk “Coronavirus Awareness” was held on February 10, 2020 with speaker Dr. Jefri Hasurungan Sitorus M, Kes, Head of Tanjung Priok Port Health Office
The various themes presented in HSE Talk are very interesting, relevant, and useful so that throughout the activity, all participants are always enthusiastic.
- PPI FUN RUN 2020
PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia (PPI) held PPI Fun Run 2020 together with PPI Group with PT Akses Pelabuhan Indonesia (API) and PT Menara Maritim Indonesia (MMI) on January 31, 2020. Participated by around seventy participants from PPI Group, PPI Fun Run 2020 which covered a distance of 3K, began with morning gymnastic activities and continued with Fun Run with a route around Jalan Pasir Putih, Ancol. The Directors of PPI Group who also participated in the PPI Fun Run program expressed their appreciation for positive activities, and showed support for activities that improve the health of workers and hoped that similar activities could continue to be preserved. At the end of the event, five Fun Run winners with the best time record received prizes from PPI Group management.
- HSE ON PROJECT
PT PPI is currently trusted to carry out the Kijing Terminal Development Management project in Mempawah, West Kalimantan. During the K3 Month, PPI which has been ISO 45001: 2018 certified, also carries out a number of K3 Month commemorative activities at the Project Site, to increase the knowledge of project workers about the importance of applying the K3 Management System, through the following activities:
- K3 Month morning parade implementation on January 13, 2020. In the morning parade, PPI awarded 2.9 million man hour without loss time injury to PT Wijaya Kaya as the Kijing Terminal Project Contractor.
- Emergency Response Drill held on February 6, 2020. The activities were installation of banners in the project area, in accordance with the theme of the 2020 National K3 Month: “Optimizing the Independence of the K3 Cultured Community in the Revolutionary Era 4.0 based on Information Technology”
- Sports tournament implementation
- Distribution of healthy food to project workers